Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankfulness | Day Twenty-three

Tonight I am thankful that I get to fly to Hawaii tomorrow! Kip's brother and his wife live there, and we had enough credit card points (yay USAA!) to get two free tickets to go visit them this Thanksgiving. A lot had to happen to make this all come together, including Kip getting special leave during the school year (which is usually not allowed), for us to be able to do this trip. But it all worked out, and tomorrow we will join Kip's parents and youngest brother at his middle brother's house, where we will all celebrate a Hawaiian Thanksgiving together. Probably by snorkeling and hiking and attempting to surf. Well, I'm sure some will succeed at the surfing thing. But the point is, it will be warm, it will be sunny, and we will be with family.

I would write more, but it's 11:05p.m., I start a looooooooooooooooong day of flights tomorrow at 8a.m., and I'm not finished packing.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

amazing!! Have a GREAT time!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...