Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankfulness | Day Three

It's been a long day, and I'm just now getting home. Even though it's late and I'm tired, I'm feeling completely energized because I have spent the last few hours with some incredible ladies enjoying relationship. This fall I have started attending a ladies bible study in which there are only six of us. I only knew one of the women before, and because I randomly sat next to her in church one sunday, we met and became friends. And then she invited me to join her study that is made up of a mix of women. But I couldn't because of a conflict. And then the conflict went away. So I joined this awesome group of women. It's a very diverse group. Some are mothers, some are not. Some are wives, some are not. But we're all grown-up, professional women who love God and life and each other. And I am SO thankful for these women. I'm thankful for the way we laugh together, and the way we're brutally honest with each other, and the way we pour through scripture together, and the way we wrestle with the toughness of life together. I'm thankful that we do it together and that I'm part of that togetherness.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

That is so very wonderful Beth. How much more rich life becomes when we share in it those relationships that bring us closer to each other and to our God!! I just recently joined a group of women in study that I love like this too. Thanking God for each of them and YOU. Thanks for sharing! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...