Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankfulness | Day Nine

Today I am thankful for my home. It is cold outside, but I have a warm home to sit in. I have a fireplace to keep me warm and a soft couch to sit on. In one of the most expensive housing markets in the country (boston is ranked #3!), God provided us with an affordable home in the most perfect location in this city. Honestly, without God's kindness to us, we would not be able to live where we do. But in his kindness, he provided a beautiful, spacious, affordable home.

I love that I am friends with my neighbors. I love that I have a yard for my dog. I love that I can walk from my house to restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, toy stores, libraries, grocery stores, drugstores, and a post office within minutes. I love that I have a reserved parking spot. I love that I have a washer and dryer. I love that I have counter space in my kitchen. I love that I have lots of windows. I love that I have hardwood and tile floors. I love that my bedroom has carpet. I love pretty much everything about my house.

And I am thankful that I get to live here. It's not just a reliable shelter. It's a beautiful, perfect shelter.

1 comments:

erin said...

Great posts. Glad that you enjoy your place. It is pretty much in the most perfect location ever. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...