Saturday, November 13, 2010
Thankfulness | Day Thirteen
I'm thankful for contacts. Today I wore my glasses around and by the end of the day they were hurting my ears and I was just thankful that contacts were invented. And then I started thinking that I'm glad glasses were invented, too, because as much as I disliked them earlier today, it would be far worse to have the poor eyesight that I do and not have the option to correct it. So today I am thankful for medical advances in optometry, or opthamology, or maybe both, since I never remember what exactly each of them are. I'm thankful that corrective solutions for poor eyesight have been invented and that they have continued to improve so that I now can wear contacts. And the fact that they are approved for overnight wear and I don't have to take them out each night before bed is just icing on the cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment