I went to get Lucy out the crib after nap today (Which also happens to be her 8 months birthday, btw!) and found her on her knees holding the edge of the crib! This is the first time she's done this and the crib will be lowered tonight when Daddy gets home! She's very upset in this picture, mostly because when I first saw her I ran downstairs to get the camera before picking her up. I had to get the photo, though!
About two weeks ago she started sitting up all by herself, last friday she started scooting forward (she's been doing it backwards for a long time) and on Monday she crawled for the first time. I knew she would be pulling herself up soon. She wasn't on her feet, but if she can get herself onto both knees from the crib mattress, it's not going to be too long before our little one starts trying to stand.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How exciting! It never amazes me how quickly they grow up and starting hitting all these milestones! Congrats!
oh boy!!! Yes once they get started, all of sudden they're doing all sorts of new tricks!! Get excited :)
Post a Comment