Thursday, April 15, 2010

A few shout-outs

One of my goals for the day is to finish a long blog post that I've been working on for a couple of weeks. One I've probably been putting off because I don't want to think about it. But today I will. And tonight I will post it.

For now, though, I just want to point you in the direction of a few blog posts I've read recently that I thought were particularly good.

1.) Mitchell Meanderings
My dear friend Emily wrote this post about being a stay at home wife and/or mom, and I think she did a great job dealing with an issue that many moms, moms-to-be, and not-yet-even-thinking-about-being-moms struggle with in our culture.

2.) The Frugal Girl
This is a blog I have recently discovered through a friend, and I recommend you peruse her whole blog, because there's some good stuff on it. However, this post about extending grace more readily when the item is more frugal struck a particular cord with me, so go check it out!

3.) Practical Theology for Women
Okay, this post was actually written a while ago, but I think it's a good one. As Kip and I are considering and praying about discipline methods in our home, this post gives food for thought on the issue of spanking.

Now I'm off to clean up the dried figs Lucy spilled on the kitchen floor and has been trying to eat with the *clean* fork she pulled out of the dishwasher! Have a good day and happy reading to you all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I don't know why it wouldn't be showing my newest posts. Maybe try re-following completely? That stinks! Sometimes blogger is really frustrating.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...