Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Service Announcement: How to Comment!

It has come to my attention that people are having difficulty figuring out how to comment on my blog. And since I love comments, I want to make sure everyone knows what to do!

For some reason, on the new template that I am using, the comment link is at the top of the blog post, directly under the title. I don't know why it is this way, and I don't know how to change it. So, if you know how to change it let me know.

But for now, hit the comment button at the top of the blog to comment. Please hit it. Because I really do love getting comments.

That's all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Figured I better leave you a comment since I dropped in :0)

Becky said...

Bethie -

Every time I try to comment, I have to click Post Comment twice. The 2nd time I hit it, I get switched over to a log in screen at Google. Then I have to log in and then the comment posts. Maybe I should log into google before I try to post something?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...