I'm a follower of Christ, a Navy wife and a stay at home mommy, a counselor and a mentor, a runner and a marathon trainee, a thinker and a feeler. I'm quiet, quirky, and eclectic in my tastes of all things. I love to explore and discover new things, I love to cook and decorate cakes, I love to find a good deal, I occasionally love to be crafty. I'm from the country, but live in the city. And I love city life. I'm interested in the fusion of body and soul as it relates to what it means to be human and live a life to fully glorify my Creator. I am passionate about teaching girls and women - starting with my own daughter - what it means to live as image bearers of God's beauty.
I've been married to this guy for five years, and it just keeps getting better! He is God's grace in my life and I am so thankful for Him. He's not perfect, but he is perfect for me. He makes me laugh, holds me when I cry, encourages me, challenges me, spurs me on, and fights for me. He helps wash the dishes and clean the bathrooms, he is a great Daddy to our little lady, and shows me Christ every day.
This little lady is growing fast! I am amazed by her cuteness, her inquisitiveness, and her determination. Being her mommy is one of my very favorite things.
2 comments:
love the new blog background... but love love LOVE the pictures of Lucy! Oh my, those turned out fantastic! What a pretty lady :)
How are you going to choose, they are all so cute!! The shirt and hairband worked perfect! Merry First Christmas Little Lucy!
Post a Comment