Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanksgiving: Day 1

It's November 1st. How did that happen?! This year has just flown by and so much has happened in the past ten months that it's overwhelming to think about. Life is busy and these days it's difficult me to slow down enough to really let the amazingness of the passing days amaze me. And they are amazing, I just get caught up in life and forget to notice.

So now we're back at November, and that's what these days are for. Slowing down. Breathing. Noticing. Being thankful. So let's take some time each day and be thankful, shall we?

Day One.

Farm fresh produce.

I'm so happy to live in a state where I have access to amazing produce that is picked and delivered to me on the same day.




2 comments:

Mary said...

Yay!! I am thankful for November, because it means I get to hear from you via your blog on a pretty regular basis. :) See you soon! Wish you guys had more time in town, would love to just sit down and chat with you! Just means we'll have to come up and visit again. :)

erin said...

I'm so glad for November too Beth, for the same reason Mary. :-) I'm posting thanksgiving each day as well, inspired by you dear friend! About to post day 2. It is a great chance to pause and reflect. I'm looking forward to popping over here. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...